The School of Ministry is based on the charge in Ephesians 4:11-16. Therefore, the facilitators are under a divine impulsion to bring in other ministers to impart the grace of God on their lives into the students who will receive the varied ministries of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, including helps and administration from different nations of the world, in order to be fully equipped for the work of the ministry and to gain deeper understanding of God and His set time for the Church. For those studying online, we encourage you to be faithfully connected to a living Kingdom minded local congregation or be part of a sovereign move of God where saints have accountability.
- Practical training exercises include participation in the weekly Global School of Ministry meetings and activities.
- All participants are to demonstrate deliverance from the spirit of denominationalism by working in teams with brethren from various local assemblies on issues and projects that create and sustain platforms of Church unity, according to 1 Corinthians 1:10.
- Participants are best placed to monitor their own spiritual progress. They know if, for instance, their hearts are getting tender; if they are more sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit; if their consciences are livelier and if doing what is right by loving righteousness and hating iniquity has taken root in their hearts. They will be able to indicate what kinds of fruit they bear without struggle – of the Spirit or of the Flesh according to Galatians 5: 13-26.
- The program facilitators will guide participants through reliable personal ministry gifts audit to determine how the Lord wired them spiritually to function on earth. Knowledge of this truth makes life easy and gracious as they seek to be who the Lord wants them to be, doing what He assigned rather than imitate other people. Participants are thus able to locate their spiritual gifts from Romans 12:3-8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-30; Ephesians 4:11; 1 Peter 4:8–11 and other scriptures. They will also be able to know their calling and office, in the five fold or in market place ministry.
- All participants will engage in public preaching of the gospel as well as one on one witnessing to ascertain how far they are free of shame for the Cross of Jesus Christ.
- All participants will execute assignments within given time frames as well as undertake such assessments, tests and examinations which may be deemed necessary.
- All participants shall write term papers when given. Each shall submit a project paper covering their gifts and callings including a spiritual DNA profile.
- The training is delivered free of charge. However, in line with Kingdom principles, participants at each local chapter are encouraged to joyfully and willingly support their Centre Coordinators as well as help defray the cost of running the centres including rent, where applicable. When this is done, there will be no undue pressure on any one. Those who opt for online study are encouraged to obey promptings of the Holy Spirit to joyfully support global expansion of this vision by utilizing the paypal button to make donations.
- Project Papers
There will be a recommended list of projects for participants to write on that are directly related to their calling and relevant to success in ministry. This is not to be an academic exercise but a deeply spiritual program which will enable them to reflect on God’s purpose for creating and redeeming them and the process to achieve same. Participants will be assisted to complete this project by mentors assigned for this purpose. As this is not an academic exercise, projects will be scanned to understand the spiritual depth revealed in the words expressed by the students rather than their lexis and structure.
- 1. Page Title: Post Training Support
Those who successfully complete the curriculum will be eligible for the ministerial credentials of International Ministers Fellowship through its license and ordination process.
Those who desire the spiritual covering and further mentorship of Apostle George and Pastor Grace can apply for their ministries to be in covenant relationship with the Arise Metropolitan Communion of Kingdom Ministries. Affiliation to the Communion is free of charge as the key concept is to forge a covenant relationship for strengthening those who truly need help. Oversea ministry opportunities in different countries can be arranged through the Global Missions Board. Those already in ministry across the world testify how refreshingly different this training is and how God has used it to grant them deeper understanding of the Word of God. They are able to thus minister the true Gospel of The Kingdom, contending for the faith once delivered to the saints in the face of gross falling away and heresies.
For any kind of prayer support you need for your family, ministry or business, the Frontline Intercessors will be available 24/7 to back you up by standing in the gap. Send a note stating your prayer needs to firstname.lastname@example.org