Course 132. Doctrines of the Bible
This course essentially enables participants to dig deep into the Word of God to locate all doctrines of God (not those of men or sects). Doctrines are the building blocks on which the entire truths of the Word of God are built. Every true Christian worker owes himself and herself the responsibility of deeply studying the Word in order to understand the mind of God so as to rightly discern same for feeding the Sheep of God.
There is a systematic expository presentation of all the doctrines comparing scripture with scripture to present a complete understanding of the mind of God on all the issues that pertain to this life and godliness. This comprehensive course which spans the training period is developed and taught by Pastor Grace Akalonu, working from London, England.
Course 133: All that Jesus Said and Did
Jesus came to fulfil the law and explain the mind of God concerning how to live on planet earth to secure a place in eternity.
- The questions that need answers are:
- How did He live?
- What was His principal motivation?
- What did He teach?
- What new grounds did He break in His epic three and half year’s public ministry?
- What ordinances or practices did He establish as distinctive by which His disciples would be known?
- How are we to respond to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ?
This definitive course will run throughout the session and cover several dimensions including what He said as a twelve year old in Jerusalem; His teachings, sermons and post resurrection words to the original apostles, Paul, and later John the beloved. There will be incisive study of the Sermon on the Mount and the Parables, amongst others.
This comprehensive course which spans the training period is developed and taught by Pastor Grace Akalonu, working from London, England
Course 134: Apostasies, Heresies, Errors and the Pseudo-Gospel
Jude 1:3 urges us to contend earnestly for the faith that was once delivered to the saints. Laying hold of that charge and the definitive pronouncements in Paul’s epistles to Timothy concerning the last days, it is necessary to examine the various:
- Apostasies that are ravaging the Church
- Errors that are rife in the Body
- Heresies that have been glorified
- Various manifestations of the pseudo-gospel including the prosperity messages, dangerous prayers, etc.